volume: 150g per bag, it can make 6KG rice
This yeast is suitable for rice and glutinous rice
1. Utensils used in the fermentation process before using this product must be sterilized, such as fermentation containers, stir bars, sealed utensils, etc. Make sure there are no residual impurities.
2. Brewing water: choose non-polluting mountain spring water or tap water.
3. One package (150G) and 7.5KG water for every 6KG grain.
4. The use of this product does not need to care whether to put the water first or the yeast first. Grain, yeast and water are put into the fermentation tank for subsequent mixing (note that the temperature in the fermentation vessel cannot be higher than 30 degrees Celsius in summer and 35 degrees Celsius in winter). If the indoor temperature is higher than 20 degrees Celsius, you can choose not to seal it 2-3 days However, it should be noted that the mouth of the container needs to be properly covered to prevent mosquitoes and dirt from entering the fermentation container. If the temperature is below 20 degrees Celsius, stir evenly, please seal in time.
5. Three days before fermentation of this product, it must be guaranteed to stir 2-3 times every 24 hours, the time is early morning and evening, stirring once a day for the next 4 days, a total of 7 days need to be stirred (note that each stirring needs to be sealed in time), The mixing time should not be too long, preferably 2 minutes. Note that if the temperature in the fermentation vessel exceeds 33 degrees Celsius, it should be stirred at any time to dissipate heat.
6. The fermentation time is generally 15-20 days, and the liquor is found to be clear and translucent, with no or little suspension of grain. Open the lid and smell the wine, which proves that the fermentation is completed.