Fruit enzyme making process:
1. Take 1-2 kilograms of fruit after washing and slicing, add 1 kg of white sugar, 6 liters of pure water
2. Prepare the material into an enzyme bucket and stir it twice a day. 3-6 days (different dates vary by season)
3. When the observation barrel produces rich bubbles, it can be filtered with a filter. (Never delay)
4. Put the enzyme liquid into the bottles, put it into the refrigerator and drink it at any time (let bottle exhaust gas).
1. Wash the 2KG grapes and dry them. Put the grapes in the enzyme barrel and pulverize and add 0.5KG sugar. Stir well.
2. Stir each time morning and evening, remove the remaining pulp and skin of the grapes after 10 days
3. Continue to ferment slowly for 10 days. Place it in an opaque glass bottle and place it in a cool place.
4. Allow him to sober up for 10 days, let exhausting for 2-3 days, then sealing