1. Good quality material: Made from premium quality, rustproof & stain proof, stainless steel, odourless and nontoxic.
2. Comfortable handle: Wide and thick handle, it is ergonomic and easy to grip. This heat resistant handle for safe, precision pouring.
3. Function: Our stainless steel frothing pitcher gives you ultimate control of how much milk or cream each cup of coffee needs. A must-have kitchen utensils for you to create barista-quality latte designs with precision pouring and luscious, smooth organic coffees.
4. Easy to clean: You can simply wash with soap water and dry it.
5. Curve pour spout design: Curve pour spout easily separates froth from liquid, helping you create unique and perfect latte art for your espressos, cappuccinos.
6. Heat-resistant: Stainless steel material, heat-resistant and durable for long-term use.
7. Capacity: There is several capacity for your choice, 150ml, 350ml, 600ml and 1000ml, meeting your different need.
8. Safe for use: Hand-held design, and this frothing milk pitcher prevents you from being scalded.
1. Please allowed 1-3mm differences due to manual measurement, thank you!
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, please understand that the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Type: 2/4/6/9 cup
2 cup: 150*78mm
4 cup: 164*87mm
6 cup: 198*97mm
9 cup: 218*106mm
Main material: stainless steel
Package list: 1*coffee maker
— Black handle: with a black insulated handle and is suitable for all hobs including induction. Ergonomic design, comfortable to grip.
— Good quality material: made of stainless steel material (including the inner parts such as funnel & filter plate) with ergonomic, heat-resistant handle and lid, food grade material and nontoxic, safe for you and your family.
— Compatible: this item is compatible with induction cooker, electric heating stove, gas stove, alcohol stove, ceramic stove.
— Easy to clean: stainless steel espresso pot is dishwasher safe and hand wash. Dry thoroughly with a towel.
— Suitable: please never use other contents besides coffee, such as, teas, cacao powder, instant coffee or fine ground coffee or it will clog the filter plate.
— How to use:
1. Firstly, fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Then, insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso. Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base.
3. Heat until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post.
4. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove the item from stove.
1. Heat may be too high if pot produces coffee with a burnt like taste. Try lowering the heat.
2. Please do not use in the dishwasher.
3. Please clean it with boiled water at least three times before the first use.
4. Please do not boil the pot when there is no water in it.
5. Please ensure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot.
6. Please do not remove and clean the coffee maker before it become cold.