Highlighted by a strong visual presentation of herbs and spices, the carousel spice rack is the perfect kitchen décor
Keeps Spices Within Easy Reach
The Spice Rack puts all the seasonings at your fingertips when you need them. Designed to have a capacity for up to 12 spices, equips you with all the culinary tools that you need to make a Halleluiah meal. Featuring a carousel design that sits on a smooth revolving base, this herb and spice rack gives you a good view of all your spices that gives you a gourmet look and feel.
No Assembly Required
We took the hassle out of assembling your spice rack. The spice jar rack arrives to your kitchen fully assembled, so you can take it out of the box, fill the jars with 12 of your favorite spices and herbs, and start doing the cooking maneuverability with control and precision.
Takes Minimal Space The compact construction of this spice rack maximize counter space to keep other tools and ingredients for your cooking needs. We know counter space is important, so we built it polished and sleek.
- Rotary seasoning bottle, a variety of spices, mix and match
- 360° rotating base / three bottle mouth rotation adjustment / food grade lead-free glass / dustproof and moisture proof tight seal
- Solid, granules, crystals for easy storage / space saving / landscaping kitchen
- 360° rotatable / space saving / cooking more handy
- Selected materials, only for health
- Food grade lead-free glass, no heavy metal, non-toxic and tasteless
- Mitsubishi column shape – easy to take
- Dustproof/Moisture Proof /Good Sealing
- a bottle of a seasoning to prevent odor
- Baking soda cleaning method – baking soda can be used in kitchen soda powder, soak the utensils in soda water for 30 minutes, then gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush, and finally rinse with water.
- Sour and vinegar cleaning method – Soak the utensils in diluted acid vinegar for 30 minutes, then gently wipe off the dirt with a soft brush, and finally rinse with water.
1.Do not heat disinfection, do not put in the disinfection cabinet
2.Temperature cannot exceed 40°