1. Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 85-96Â° (185-205Â°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins)
4. Enjoy your tea.
If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 8g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 85-96Â°C) (185-205Â°) into the Teapot.
3. About 8-15 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 15-30 seconds.