3″ Dial Analog homebrew thermometer Weldless Kit 2″ Probe 0 – 220 Degrees Homebrew beer Kettle wine with nuts o-ring washer
Weldless thermometer kit, it well suited for kettles. Thermometer threads easily and smoothly into a female kettle port. Provides temperature readout in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
1. 3″ Dial, 2″ probe length
2. 0 to 220 degrees (F), -10 to 100 (C)
3. 304 stainless steel construction
4. Adjustment screw for fine-tuning
5. All fittings are 304 stainless steel, 1/2″ NPT thread.
6. Seals are all high temp silicone.
7. Perfect for home brew kettles,stock pots,mash tuns
Provides temperature readout in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
Adjustable screw is at the back of the dial thermometer for fine-tuning
This high-quality weldless thermometer is designed for homebrewing
This dial thermometer features an easy to read 3″ face and a 2″ probe that extends into your kettle
How To Test Your Wort Temperature By Wort Chiller ?
Just need some fitting, our dial thermometer can attach into the wort chiller to check the temperature of your wort.
As the wort runs through the fitting, it passes directly over a 2″ probe, giving you an instant reading of wort temperature.
It can also be used to monitor the temperature of chilled wort passing through a counterflow wort chiller
1,it needs 1minutes begin to test the tempurature after put the thermometer into the water
2.Water or liquids needs to cover the stainless flat washer that can test the accurate tempurature .
3. To prevent leaking, wrap the 1/2″ threads with Teflon tape prior to threading into the port.
1 x Weldness Thermometer
1 x stainless steel 304 washer
4 x silicone O Ring
1 x Stainless Steel 304 Lock Nut