1. Put an appropriate amount of water into the lower compartment of the lunchbox. The included reference table will suggest how much water to add to achieve the desired length of steaming time.
2. Place the food trays and stack them on top of one another. You may use other food trays/containers of a similar size as long as it is heat-resistant and fits within the lunchbox.
3. Close the upper cover.
4. Plug in the lunchbox.
5. Press the power button. The lights on the front of the lunch box will indicate if the steaming has started.
6. Once the water used for steaming is completely boiled off, the lunchbox will automatically power off. The lights will indicate that the food has been cooked.
7. Please wait a minute before opening the lunchbox, handle with caution as there can be leftover steam that may be very hot. Use the upper handles to lift the lid, do not use your hands directly.
8. Open the lunchbox and enjoy your meal!
9. If you would like to cook rice, the water used for steaming and the water used to cook the rice should be separate. The rice and the water used to cook the rice should be put in the large food tray, while the water used for steaming should still be put in the lower body of the lunchbox.
Rated voltage 110/220V
Rated frequency 50/60 Hz
Rated power 200W