1. Having a tool in your kitchen that is capable of both pounding out and tenderizing meat, as well as pressing garlic, ginger, cracking ice and so much more, you should add this tool meat tenderizer mallet to your kitchen.
2. The perfect balance to save both time and labor, this tenderizer mallet is easy to use, and made up of one piece of aluminum for maximum durability and strength.
3. A double-sided meat mallet; one side has a smooth surface for pounding meat and the other side is textured with 140 raised knobs great for tenderizing the toughest cuts of meat.
4. With a hammerhead sized at 2.9 x 2.6 x 2.3 inches, a length of 11 inches, a very large surface on both sides, others were smaller, there is no better meat pounder mallet out there than this one.
5. HAND WASH ONLY with neutral detergent or rinse it with only water, alkaline detergent will destroy the oxide layer of aluminum surface. Easy to clean kitchen mallet hammer. Rinse it in time after using and hang to dry.