Made of silicone, very soft.
Easy to demould.
Easy to clean.
Not easy to deformate.
Durable in use.
Be safe to use in ovens, microwaves, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
Used to make ice cream, chocolate cake etc.
Recommendations for Use:
1. Wash molds with hot water and soap before first use to avoid different flavors.
2. In first use, apply a small amount of oil or butter to the silicone molds.
3. Wash molds after use with soap and water, using a soft sponge.
4. Use a soft brush to remove debris adhered to small individual mold grooves.
5. Do not hit violently or scratch with sharp instruments.
6. Do not use fabrics to dry molds, preferably dry alone or use paper towels.
7. The mold on the oven without a grill, but with caution.
8. Do not heat directly by fire.
9. Do not make sudden changes in temperature.